- At least 4 years work experience in web development
- Work experience with the CMS Open Source Drupal 8
As the lead developer, you intervene in the development of complex DRUPAL projects (7 & 8) that require your expertise in both front and back:
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3,
- You are used to work with Task Runners such as Brunch, Gulp, Grunt and setting up style in LESS or SASS as well as Bootsrap framework.
- The interconnexion of systems through web services Rest / SOAP or web API’s are something you know about.
- You master the development that is object oriented in PHP, and you have a good knowledge of Symfony, TWIG and DRUPAL’s operation.
- UNIX’ servers do not scare you.
- Knowledge of GIT.
You will be highly appreciated for your technical skills, your curiosity, your strictness and autonomy.
If you are passionate about web development and if you want to meet technical challenges offered by complex and ambitious projects, then this position is made for you.
Type: full-time position or 4/5th in CDD or Freelance.
Location: Toulouse, teleworking possible.