1. Management of personal data
1.1 Responsibility for the collection of personal data
1.2 Purpose of the data collected
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user for connection and data use of the Site
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking ...): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on www.wsinteractive.com
- WS Interactive does not sell your personal data which is therefore only used for necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
1.3 Right of access, correction and opposition
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of User data right to block or erase User personal data (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or conservation of which is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 RGPD)
- right to object to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom WS Interactive must communicate (or not) its data to a third party that it has previously designated
If the User wishes to know how WS Interactive uses their Personal Data, requests to rectify them or opposes their processing, the User can contact us in writing at the following address:
15 quai Lucien Lombard 31000 Toulouse.
email : email@example.com
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that they would like WS Interactive to correct, update or delete. WS Interactive authorizes itself to request all the necessary details in order to be able to identify the author of the request in its databases.
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on WS Interactive by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, users of www.wsinteractive.com can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
1.4 Non-communication of personal data
WS Interactive refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, we remain free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
WS Interactive undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of User Information is brought to our attention, we must inform the CNIL as soon as possible. Furthermore, WS Interactive does not collect any “sensitive data”.
1.5 Types of data collected
The WS Interactive site stores and retrieves information about your browser using cookies. This information makes it possible to establish statistics and volume of visits and use of the various elements making up the sites (sections and content visited, routes) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the site. Cookies also allow us to provide you with social media features.
3. What is a cookie ?
Cookies, or other similar trackers, are data used by a server to send status information to a user's browser, and by that browser to send status information back to the originating server. Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc. Cookies are used to retain, for their period of validity, status information when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when this browser subsequently returns to this website. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
- carry out measurements and analyze audience traffic and your browsing on our site for the purposes of improving our services
- count visitors and identify how they use the site
- count and differentiate visits
- identify by which site or search engine you arrived on our site
- manage your user session
- save your cookie choices
- implement security measures
5 Google Analytics
The user is informed that the site www.wsinteractive.com uses Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc. ("Google") in order to analyze audience traffic to the site. We use this data anonymously (anonymization of IP addresses). This is the reason why google analytics cookies are installed. In this context, the data they collect is transmitted anonymously and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google entities are members of Safe Harbor and ensure an adequate level of data protection (Decision 2000/520 / CE of 26-7-2000). For more information you can go to the following page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
No cookie that collects personal data is stored without your prior consent.
You can change your choice at any time by modifying your choices on the cookie management tool.
7. How to manage cookies ?
You can manage cookies by modifying all your choices.